We publish quality fiction that will appeal to adult readers who enjoy stories written from a Christian perspective. We are always looking for quality writing, mid-list and traditionally published authors in core CBA genres, literary fiction, and new voices with fresh ideas and concepts.
- Mystery, Suspense, Thrillers, Speculative
- Historical (non-romance)
- Contemporary Women’s
- All Romance Categories
- Biblical Fiction
- Science Fiction and Fantasy: Enclave Imprint
We only accept queries, manuscripts, and proposals through literary agents or when requested for review by Gilead editors at conferences.
Debut authors must have a completed manuscript in order to submit. You are welcome to contact your agent and work with him/her on submitting a proposal.
- Well-written inspirational novels in the 80-100k word count
- Established authors in the inspirational market.
- Less overt, subtle Christian fiction in a more literary in style or up-market women’s contemporary fiction
- New voices with fresh ideas that might appeal to twenty-somethings
- Authors publishing in the “sweet spot” of Christian fiction.
Gilead Publishing is a fiction-only imprint. We are not looking for non-fiction, children’s or Young Adult at this time. Please check back on this submission guidelines page for updates.
Gilead Publishing will be represented at the following upcoming conferences and events:
Colorado Christian Writers, May 16-19 (Estes Park)
Write to Publish, June 13-16 (Wheaton, IL)
Speak Up, June 28-30 (Grand Rapids)
Greater Philadelphia Christian Writers, July 26-28
Taylor University Writers Conf. August 3-4 (Upland, IN)
Maranatha Christian Writers, September 27-29 (Muskegon, MI)